Monday, December 12, 2011

My Dear Jane Quilt

The day I've anxiously awaited for has arrived.   Today is the Dear Jane quilt class taught by Joan Alliston.   I've spent weeks googling around, buying various Dear Jane products including the Dear Jane CD and book and rulers and deciding on what fabrics to use.  I'm all packed up, woke up at 4 am, and ready to drive to Brandon for the class.   There is a Dear Jane journal on the DJ CD but it only allows me to print the pages rather than use them online and type on them and save them.   Time to get with the times, Brenda P!  I think that I am going to use bright, jewel tone fabrics, some Laurel Burch ones with a black background on my quilt.  I made a sample block last night and it wasn't too hard but may be the easiest pattern in the quilt!

No comments:

Carol and Courtney dancing!

Carol and Courtney dancing!